- User safety ensured with globally recognized Intrinsically Safe rating and internationally recognised blue color for intrinsic safety
- Manage migration risk with a multi-mode portable – analog, P25 Phase 1 conventional/trunked and P25 Phase 2 for enhanced interoperability
- P25 standards compliance for greater choice and interoperability
- AES encryption,voice and data, pre-set status messages and internal GPS for safe and efficient operations
- Engineered for demanding environments with IP67 rating and new water-shedding grille
Features and Benefits
Delivers on the P25 standards
Benefit from the spectral efficiency, multi- vendor interoperability, security, migration and data capability demanded by the P25 standards.
The TP9461 provides:
- TIA-102 P25 CAP tested providing multi-vendor interoperability
- 12.5kHz P25 Phase 1 FDMA and 6.25kHz equivalent P25 Phase 2 TDMA capable
- P25 Phase 2 Product compliances satisfy FCC 2015 and 2017 ultra narrowbanding mandates
Designed for demanding environments
- Designed with users to ensure effective every-day operation
- Exceeds relevant MIL-STD-810G
- IP67 sealing protects to one meter of water for 30 minutes
- Water shedding grille assists voice clarity and volume in wet environments
- Shock absorbing impact-protected corners
- Large four-line LCD with icons to display key parameters
- Four programmable function keys and three-way selector.
End user safety is ensured with globally recognized Intrinsically Safe ratings systems
The TP9461 portable is designed and tested to meet global IS standards, ensuring safe operation in hazardous environments.
Internationally recognized IS colour
The TP9461 IS model is made in the internationally recognised blue colour for Intrinsically Safe portables, ensuring instant recognition in the field.
High-performing voice communications
Robust design delivers clear, mission critical voice communications.
- Analog, P25 Phase 1 conventional / trunked and P25 Phase 2
- Automatic dual mode between analog and P25 Phase 1 conventional
- Unique microphone design coupled with AMBE+2 enhanced vocoder reduces background noise in demanding environments
- Voting ensures priority selection of the channel with optimum receive quality
- Dynamic regrouping and supergroup operation for mission critical workforce management
- Increased channel capacity with up to 2000 channels
- Scanning modes include: priority, dual priority, editable, zone, and background scan
- Range of analog signalling functionality, i.e MDC1200 encode and decode, Two Tone decode, PL (CTCSS), DPL (DCS), and 5-Tone Selcall
Improve workforce safety
- Programmable emergency key is easily accessible and highly visible on the radio.
- Man Down and Lone Worker as standard
- Inbuilt GPS transmits location over your conventional voice network.
- Radio inhibit and uninhibit to allow management of misplaced or stolen radios
- Supports end-to-end encryption, including AES.
- Trunked failsoft reverts to conventional operation during trunked network failure.
Effective operation with voice and data
- Support for a variety of simulcast modes such as LSM and C4FM
- Pre-set status messaging
- P25 data such as emergency GPS location
- Conventional and trunked IP data
- Location services over a conventional and trunked network
Efficient, security-focused management
The TP9461 management facilities and applications allow you to efficiently manage your radio fleet.
- Over-the-air Rekeying (OTAR)
- Key Fill Device (KFD) for quick, reliable encryption key programming
- Tait Advanced System Key (TASK) allows administrators to authorize and restrict subscriber units on their network.
Complete package with accessories portfolio
- Intrinsically Safe audio accessories including speaker- microphones, headsets and earpieces
- Intrinsically Safe Li-ion battery
- Intrinsically Safe compatible charger